MT-67 Armored Combat Mech

53 Likes

Not enough Mars Mission, I swear.

7 Likes

What do you mean?

Not enough Mars Mission Moc’s and content.

1 Like

So…

Stealth Hunter, but Mars Mission.

Great.

4 Likes

I really like how this looks, The white, the orange with the weapons, It works really well. I would buy it if it was a set :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Holy cats this build is amazing, I love the mix of the CCBS and traditional Lego pieces.

1 Like

Mars mission was such a good series. Always happy to see mocs based on it.

1 Like

Awesome, I agree with profsrlojohn there’s not enough Mars mission Mocs. Very nice, makes me feel nostalgic for Mars mission and exo-force. Like the use of the HF mech chair. Suggestion: maybe add trans-blue cones on either side of the cockpit?

1 Like

Like said by others, exo-force and mars mission perfectly blended!

2 Likes

Yeah I have to say, this looks cool, but it does look like a Mars Mission coloured exoforce set, if it had a Crystal collection or Alien containment pod on it, It would be more Mars Mission.

1 Like

This is awesome! A perfect blend of system and ccbs

1 Like

It actually has an alien container in the back, not really visible in this shot, though.

3 Likes

I think I can just see it.

This is pretty awesome! I’d love to see what it looks like at other angles

1 Like

Very familiar huh?
it’s rockin, I’d just add something to cover the feet, or redesign the cockpit to do that.

2 Likes

Pretty radical.

1 Like

Very cool! Looks like it would fit right in with the Mars Mission sets. Maybe we can add in this guy too?

Also those wing pieces give me an Exo-Force vibe which is always welcomed :slight_smile:

• Maniac4Bricks
2 Likes