Muakos, the Makuta of the dimensional island

Muakos is the guardian of the island of Muaka Nui, he guides those who arrive on the island around
Despite his similar appearance to a certain famous Makuta he is a pretty nice guy

12 Likes

Cool but the chest is pretty messy looking though.

3 Likes

It was my main problem making a big fella, I didn’t have an onua chest available and didn’t have the right connector, I’ll probably fix it in the next build

3 Likes

I love his overall bulky and spiky look. Good balance between sleek armor and jagged spikes. The custom torso is quite impressive, but I must admit that its quite messy from the back…not a big fan of the chest armor design, as it uses two separated torso plates which look odd. I would recommend flipping them sideways to give it a smoother look. The color scheme is a bit bland for my taste, I would add an accent color for the bones like dark red or trans orange…

3 Likes

I love those clawed toes. I recommend modifying the scythe though. The liftarms look awkward.

Very nice. Love the colors.

Gah, the back shot is just messy. The feet as a spine don’t work. The chest is good in concept, but it also looks kinda like it’s exploding. The hands are awkward and the head is generic. I do like the shoulder pads tho, and the actual feet.

3 Likes