Mutated Brutaka

Just another Brutaka mutated by the pit mutagen. I wanted to build this so bad since I saw the fake promo art and some MOCs around the community.

I based this in those things but changing some things, also I wanted to avoid as much as possible other color outside the black/gold color scheme.

48 Likes

YES i love this, gosh i really want to build a mutated gold boi

4 Likes

Nice!
Question: Were you trying to recreate the promo art as accurate as possible, or is this MOC just inspired by the promo art?

If the former, I think green eyes, and the inclusion of tubes on his shoulder would help it look even more accurate.

If the latter, this is still a great MOC.

Either way, great job!

5 Likes

Thanks!

This is the case, thanks! I was just inspired by the promo art, not trying to recreate it.

5 Likes

If LEGO had actually made this a set and used the makuta olmak for it then I would’ve paid every penny.

3 Likes

You can’t go wrong with Carapar partspam :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Good job! Pearl gold and Carapar’s brown look way better together than I figured they would.

3 Likes

I wish I could build this myself. Really cool

3 Likes

That mask is so cool!

An awesome looking piece indeed. It gives an automatic beast look.

Thanks, and yes! That’s why I tried to use black, gold and carapar brown only.

Thanks, I think it looks very cool !

6 Likes
3 Likes

Honestly, the best thing about the fake promo art is how set-like it actually looks. If I hadn’t known it was fake when I first saw it, I would’ve believed it was a planned, but scrapped set.

Great job recapturing it!

4 Likes

Yussss! The deep sea Brutaka we never got, lol!

2 Likes

can you make instructions

2 Likes

Nice. I’ve made my own as well.