Mutated Crystal Beast

crystal beast after a “slight” mutation. was sitting on this for a couple of weeks but got a creative vibe yesterday and build this.

29 Likes

That’s awesome! Even though the hydraulics in the legs kind of take away from the beast motif and the color scheme, I can forgive it for the spines, and the huge claw.

1 Like

they clash with the beast motif, but they worked better than friction adder pieces so I kept these.

1 Like

Looks very nice! Maybe try bulking up the “shafts” of the spines on his back.

How?

1 Like

Arms seem a bit too long, but the photography is beautiful! :smiley:

Edited title -legomaster

2 Likes

Love the look, I’d buy if it was a set!

1 Like

idk I just build the guy. but if you want a story reason I gues radiation works ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Radiation = Sci-fi’s reasoning for every single mutation :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

well definitely looks more monstrous then the original set

1 Like

pretty much xD.

it’s pretty much the only option that won’t get backlash, because you could say cancer cells caused it( wich I gues can be caused by radiation ) but I don’t think that would go well with people.

3 Likes

Meh. That just doesn’t sound as cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anyone else getting a Godzilla vide from the thing

Yeah, sorta. The head’s a bit too small though.

1 Like

Wooooaaaaahhhh! So cool! Will come back for a more thorough review later.

2 Likes

Very professional, moc and pictures. :smiley:

3 Likes

everything looks good and appealing except shudders the claws. I feel they need a good downsize

I added some stuff

• spikes everywhere
  • new toes
  • left hand thumb
    I bought some pieces from LEGO. with them I changed some pieces to black so the colors work better.
    I changed the toes because they were the only gun metal parts and this works better IMO.
7 Likes

looks like godzilla with a longer arm and a giant claw

Hey @Marendex_T17! there’s a giant monster!

2 Likes

This is definitely really a cool and intimidating take on Crystal Beast. Great work!

2 Likes

Giant monster? Where?

• looks up a couple of posts *
    Oh.

This is quite nice. However, contrary to popular opinion, this, to me, looks more like a cross between Crystal Beast, a Rahkshi, and a fiddler crab than anything else; and that is by no means a bad thing.

1 Like