Mutated Gadunka

Here is a moc ive been updating for a few years now, this being my revamp moc of Gadunka who is farther mutated by the ignika, i also have 6 the barraki revamped as well, but theyll get their own post, anyways i hope people like this and i really hope this is in a MOC Spotlight at some point

50 Likes

looks great, try making a Ahkmou, Toa of Shadow design

2 Likes

i dont own any parts for ahkmou, if i have a set and parts in the right colors then i mac a revamp of it

1 Like

you can draw up a design of Ahkmou as a toa of shadows

1 Like

this looks good, but the two things my eyes were immediately drawn to are the back and the hands.
the back looks very messy thanks to all the spines, but I think it sort of works.
the hands however are way too big and skeletal looking when compared to the rest of the moc. to me they stand out a lot.
again, about the hands, I think that you could maybe try something similar to the original set, just more built up, and larger blade pieces. (keep in mind that I have never seen the set in person)

HOLY GADUNKA!

7 Likes

Nice! I always loved gadunka, still one of my favorite sets. Nice usage of nektann’s head on the shoulders btw :wink:

1 Like

this should be called HEAVY METAL Gadunka

2 Likes

Nice!

Looks a bit messy, but still really cool!

agreed with others, it does look a bit messy. I also think there’s a bit much silver on him, to the point where it looks more like a cyberpunk-type monstrosity than a Rahi. Your posing is good though, has a very feral look.

1 Like

Those claws, man.

1 Like

I really dig those solid silver lower legs. Great job.

Noice. I like the use of the glatarion heads as a see-thru connection point to the claws. I’m assuming you’ll make the teeth matching colours in future?

It’s very chaotic, with a lot of different textures and colors.
But that also might be part of the appeal, depending on your point of view.
Well done!

the teeth are supposed to be like that 1) to look like he has bad dental hygiene and 2) because i dont have all the same color and dont want that

1 Like

for those telling me about the claws being too big, i specifically wanted his claws to be huge and because i didnt like the silver ones, the silver pieces are to be armor against smaller bei g because this gadunka is to be about 10x’s bigger than the one that attacked the mahri, also the messy look is to play into it being mutated and chaotic.

Uh dude might want to change that double post before you get flagged

I take it that means that the silver bits are artificial armor separate from the armor of the Gadunka’s body. With that kind of angle, I think you’d want it to look very different to the rest of the MOC - in a way it is, with the Brain Attack torso texture. With your descriptor I’m imagining the silver armor being much bigger and much cruder looking than the rest of the MOC - maybe even made out of flat system bits instead of any form of constraction, to contrast the messy body.

Nightmare Gadunka