Mutated Queen Beast

the last one in this mini series

I went for a more spidery build. I also thought there should be alot more gold. I wish I had more blue coccoon pieces because the green ones pull the color sheme over the limit.

27 Likes

The neck seems a bit too thin and the wings are a bit underwhelming. Other then that, looks great!

3 Likes

I’m gonna go with Rockho on this one.

1 Like

the neck was on purpose :slight_smile: but honustly I have no idea how to do good wings with ccbs :unamused: without using cloth and non lego things that is.

3 Likes

This MOC is great! 12 outta ten =p

1 Like

This is really fantastic, I love the rabbit ear things, but I’m not a fan of Piraka feet as hands, and the Trans-neon green looks really odd on this moc. The build is fantastic though, and I like how much gold you added.

#9.4/10

1 Like

those pod things on the back are givin me the heeby-jeebies

1 Like

Amazing! but yeah, Rockho is right.

1 Like

Colar scheme is a bit wild but for the most part it looks good.

1 Like

It looks like a combination of a swan, human, spider, and bat.

1 Like

Other then the neck I think this moc is great, nice build, wings resemble the general design of the original wings and the whole look really seems just right. Overall I think this moc has earned a 9.9999999999999/10 great job

1 Like

Niiiiiiiice.

1 Like

I just noticed that 0_o

rip OCD

2 Likes

This looks really fantastic! You’re right to say that the green cocoon piece makes the blue underrepresented, but it still looks very nice.

1 Like

@Darknova3529 you could make a story about the swarm she commands

1 Like

I’ll be honest: I saw the mutated crystal beast and the mutated Flyer Beast, and this just doesn’t seem as awesome as those two. It feels like a let-down after those two. It just feels like a basic CCBS build.

That said, it’s a whole lot better than the actual Queen beast set. It’s not a terrible MOC, don’t get me wrong.

1 Like

those were alot better I won’t deny it. this one is my 3rd favourite of the 4 mocs I made.

This looks really nice! I love it! :smiley:

1 Like

Colours seem all over the place but I really like the build, good job!

1 Like

This is interesting… And I love it

1 Like