My attempt at Fiction

So anyways I figured I try writing, er… typing.
Anyways this is being typed on a phone because I’m driving across country, so cut me a little slack. This is set a few years in the future after TTV has, shall we say, changed?

#CHAPTER ONE (Depending on if there are more chapters.)

Joseph woke suddenly from the sound of an engine. He looked at the clock and the display read 6:00 AM. “Aren’t I supposed to sleep in on Saturdays?” He grumbled to himself as he groggily got out of bed to walk over to his window.

Once he reached his window, he opened it and gave a hoarse “SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAR!”. But his eyes were only half open because he wasn’t fully awake, so all that he ended up yelling at was the next door lady in her garden, from whom he received a strange look. Still confused where the engine noise came from and seeing no car in sight he muttered a quick “Sorry.” to the lady, shut his window, and stumbled back to his bed. When he got back to his bed he sat on the edge and began thinking about how he got to this point of yelling at old ladies.

While he was thinking he noticed his monitor for his computer was on. He walked over to turn it off when he saw one of the old TTV podcasts were playing. “And why of all things did you have to be on the screen?”. He went to turn the volume up to hear what was happening but he didn’t have to, it turned up by itself.

Now he was wondering if his computer was compromised. “Crap,” he muttered as he went to close out the window to open up his antivirus, when he heard what was going on on the podcast.

They were making fun of him (Meso if you haven’t figured it out by now.) for hearing a car that they said wasn’t there. “Well isn’t that humorous,” he said to himself. As he closed out the page and went to click his antivirus a message popped up on Skype with the simple text “Hello”. He dismissed it as a random, until he saw the username, Krischan Jennings, he squinted at the name not believing his eyes.

All sorts of thoughts were floating around in his head,

‘Is this real?’
No, it must be some troll.
‘But it’s Var’s account.’
So? Someone could’ve figured out his account.
‘Yeah but who would want to? He died two years ago.’

That last thought made Joseph frown. Two years? Had it really been that long? It felt like yesterday when he had received a call from Jonathan being told Krischan had died. He pushed those thoughts aside, nothing good came from them. Well it couldn’t hurt to see what this person wants. And with that thought in mind he typed a reply.

I know its rough. Tips appreciated.

2 Likes

So how old is Meso? Also, there’s periods showing up at the beginning of new paragraphs here. Might wanna fix that.

Edited title for spelling-DJ Kahled

Ookaaaay.
That’s dark.

Thanks. I tried to indent my paragraphs but that makes the text real weird. And I imagine this taking place roughly about 6-7 years in the future.
Oh yeah, and should I just continually update this topic with new chapters? (If I decide to make more.) Or should I make new topics?

So Var dies in five years?
Man, I thought Next Gen was dark…

Yeah, I know. But it’s got Meso in it so you should’ve expected something depressing.

(I’m just joking Meso! Please don’t smite me!)

1 Like