My Custom Eljay

G’day guys. I finally got around to taking pictures for my custom Eljay, so, here he is:

A close-up shot of his double-jointed elbows:

And a shot of his “Runner Mode”- A little idea that on the outsides of his feet are tiny little wheels that allow him to move at least 2X faster than normal:

Also…

UPDATE: Got a new pic of Eljay vs Solek, with a correct handle configuration (The old configuration was for use with Mesonak, seeing as his inward arm movement was limited)

23 Likes

I like it. Not as good as the Meso one, though.

2 Likes

needs some Magosteen
and Nuparu

also an ATV

2 Likes

Lol the Recap jokes are strong with this one

1 Like

Yea, I made Eljay just as a companion piece to Meso, so I didn’t try and be too complex with him.

1 Like

Meso is way better, but this is fine for what it is. The chainsaw is a nice touch, and on a related note, are those supposed to be work gloves or something? Because if not, what are they?

1 Like

They’re supposed to be a representation of human arms- Think of this as him without any human clothes.

2 Likes

This is still a good moc, but in terms of the two mocs Meso > Eljay

1 Like

IMO not too impressive. Seems more to be just a small add on to Meso.

TBH, he was a companion piece to Meso. Think of it as comparing a Canister set to a Titan set.

You should have tried to make a mangosteen but other than that this is amazing!

1 Like

I’m sorry, could someone explain that joke?

I think Eljay Likes and Farms Mangosteen

I thought from a drawing by @prpldragon they were Wumpa fruits from Crash Bandicoot

1 Like

Ah. Thanks for the explanation.

Now build a Kahi and have them fight! /s

Let’s get some Roadkill

1 Like

@Eljay Senpai didnt even notice your MOC.

1 Like

I would… If I had Jaller Inika’s kanohi. Sadly, I don’t.

2 Likes

I would recommend bricklink for that

Hmm. Last time I hunted down specific parts was when I was looking to quell my thirst for purple bricks. This should be fun.

2 Likes