My first few mocs: the vindirak horde

these are basically , or at least in my own fabricated bioverse , the main villians. they are hulking siege engines that mysteriously appeared on mata nui to wreck havoc. they do no originate from mata nui, having armor impervious to attacks. they caused all the inhabitants of mata nui to band together in a coalition force against them. even the toa and brotherhood of makuta banded together to stop the invasion of the vindirak. they perform like an organised militia , the red one providing frontline shielding , the yellow one flies from above and rains down red concussive warheads and dives down to bludgeon enemies with his spear, the black one acts as a breacher , its giant hammer able to crush all that stands in the hordes way. the green one is able to leap high into the air and has limited gliding capability, it also spits corrosive liquid able to melt through solid protodermis. the white one is able to generate intense cold, and it freezes structures to weaken them mechanically. and finally, the illusive blue one, the stealthy ninja of the horde, able to cloak itself, and you cannot see it coming until its too late.

i used very simple building styles to create a somewhat unified look for the horde. each of them carries differing heavy weapons. due to my lack of parts i have to suffice haha.

feel free to leave feedback :smile:

25 Likes

Something about the yellow and red one caught my eye. Is it the weapon? The color scheme? The build? Idk, but I like it.

2 Likes

quite interesting. Is there no big bad behind them?

I love these things! They’re like rahkshi, but one hundred times better :smile:

1 Like

These are really cool and interesting. Great job on making them look like a team. i think the black one is the weakest looking of them all, but he still looks good.

10/10

1 Like

There is haha , just haven’t made it yet

try not to double or triple post… wait until another user posts after you or edit in info with the pencil button please?

1 Like

Oh did I? Haha sorry new to this

it’s alright, just make sure to copy and edit the info from the second post to the first then delete the second post!

1 Like

not too fond of the leggs but the rest is amazing :3
my favourite is either the blue or the yellow one.
you might wanna take that earth guys club of since it looks like it’s bending the piece :confused:

1 Like

Thx for the tip , I think I will use a shorter axel to prevent that problem :smile:

The white and the blue ones look gr8

1 Like

Those are awesome! I love the blue and yellow ones the most. On the black one, the red spikes on his weapons are kind of annoying. It’s the only red on him, but whatever. Still great MOCs. GJ, mang.

1 Like

Haha they are the only mirror builds in the whole team

No double posting plox

-MT

You know that things are getting serious when this happens:

I love the MOCs and I love the lore!

Are they aliens?

2 Likes

Wow! Nice MOCs! 11/10 @Eljay

1 Like

Why did you summon Eljay?

You know he doesn’t reply to MOCs, that’s Venom’s thing, and even he doesn’t do it that often

1 Like

Eljay does 11/10 right? Or an I just dumb?

1 Like

The mask placement is probably my favorite thing going on here. On the first two, the Metus shield seems sort of small, but maybe it’s just the camera angle.

1 Like

These are awesome! I really like the yellow one.

1 Like