Continuing the discussion from My First MoC - Antra, The Tracker:
Okay so I made some upgrades on Antra's build.
Change number 1, Shoulders: I changed the shoulders up a little bit, i wanted to give Antra's shoulders more bulk, but at the same time, give him more movement, as the bionicle star feet as the front face of the shoulder plates really restricted the forearm movement, so i was thinking about what sort of armour pieces that covers his shoulders, but yet gives him movement. The the lord blessed me with a pair of Nuhvok shields! They were perfect, they even flush between the red Matoro Mahri claws.
Change 2, Body: Not much here, just wanted to bulk up his body to close the gap between the arms and the side of the Torso
Change 3. Feet: The feet have been the bane of my existence for weeks now, i had seen the original makuta teridax feet, and liked the angular foot design, pulling off that aethetic was easy, but the stability was a huge problem, there was none. But over time i built up the heel, and tried to make it look good too. Finally i decided to use a small blade piece on the unused Inika ball joint to use them as stability. I aim to make the feet look a lot better.
Feedback is welcomed!