My first post and Bionicle Moc (please go below to see my improved version of this moc)

This is the Bohrok King. He is a rare and more intelligent species and rarely comes out of his deep sleep. He influenced the bohrok to become fully mechanical as it was easier to control them.

This is the back.

30 Likes

Welcome to the boards!
The style is interesting, I’m not entirely sure what you were going for, but the feet don’t really fit.

3 Likes

Imma just imagine her grabbed two doors, and tapped them to his feet…

5 Likes

its a bit cluttered and too big for its own good, and its knife hands are really cool.
I’d suggest to make the thing look more like a bohrok really.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good. Though it does look like a bohrok that’s been on steroids for over TEN THOUSAND YEARS!!!

1 Like

Or just p90x

1 Like

daaaaaaaaaang, Kohrak

back at it again with the MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STEROIDS YOU’VE BEEN TAKING.

anyways, the arms kinda seem weak, but not half bad at a first moc.

1 Like

I like the arms.

1 Like

The back is pretty flat, but other than that, it’s pretty good!

Also, welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Dude is this your first Moc, if so, I really like your style of mocing, mainly cause this was the kinda mocing style I had like a year ago. If you wanna improve just try and find inspiration and stray away from building massive mocs until you can master making sweet 9-10 inch Mocs.

1 Like

The feet don’t know but dang someone should rename the title Kohrok On Steroids (pls don’t though)

If you could swap the black for some blue, we’d have a 'Murican Bohrok :stuck_out_tongue:

That or he put super glue under his feet and walked over ceramic tiles, which then got stuck.

The torso build has some nice elements going on, but most of it is pretty cluttered-looking.

2 Likes

I spy with my little eye…
#OPEN BALL JOINTS!
0/10

But seriously, it looks pretty good m8, welcome aboard. Hopefully I don’t come off as too much of a tool to you.

2 Likes

Willkommen! I don’t have much to say, just listen to peoples critique and you’ll grow as a Moccist.

1 Like

Feet are a little strange but great job. Welcome to the boards!

1 Like

I got buff in three days with this simple trick that doctors hate!

In all seriousness, solid MOC, and a solid start to your tenure on the boards!

2 Likes

Those feet are out of place, and he doesn’t really look like a Bohrok. Other than that, he’s a pretty good MOC.

1 Like

Not bad. Could use some refining, though.

Hey, welcome to the Boards!

For a first MOC, this is a pretty great start! The limbs are odd, and the Bohrok head doesn’t really fit, but the torso is really nice!

Keep it up!

1 Like