My interpretation on the GSB break down pictures

I’ve been waiting for parts to come and now I’ll be posting some of my other moc’s that I’ve been working on for a little while. He now has fully articulated fingers. I fully plan on using this hand design more often and am very happy of the end result.

Let me know if you think it looks better with sharp fingertips are no sharp fingertips. Comment down below.

This is so you can get a better idea on how the hands are built.

even with his mounted kilt he still has a good range of articulation. Also his head is inspired by ancient art that I saw as a kid. He’s also inspired by the angel of death

Here’s what it looks like without the cape and his wing mechanism is connected the same way as the 2016 Toa

Here’s his head from front to back. So those who want to rebuild it themselves.

Comment down below if you want me to post breakdown pictures of his head. Also in the future I’ll be updating this topic with something different for him that will make the moc more unique. :wink:

I am still waiting on some for this moc that will make it look really unique. But I wanted to show some of the new progress on the moc. At some parts of the hands have been swapped out the silver to compliment the fingers in the hand’s. And I replace the broken chest plate with a new one.

Here’s it with out the Cape. Yes even my Verizon of the golden skinned being has a olmak in the build.

And here’s the newly upgraded wing pack front and back.

And here’s some close up picture on his scythe.

It’s now time to show off the full product of what I’ve been working on.

Here he is next to eikmu

This close-up is so you can all see the LED brain stocks glow. @Rhyla416 @Willess12 @anon46747862 @MooCowsRock @DuneToa @D-E_GOISIS https://www.etsy.com/listing/1500765425/g2-head-led-assembly
This is the Link to the brain stock I used.
Just added some more gold parts to this figure as well and I know this doesn’t really count for the GSB contest and I probably will not make it in time with my G1 version that I plan on making. But I hope you all enjoy this update to this figure.

Here’s close ups on the new gold parts.

I’m posting The instruction/breakdown pictures here and now and let’s see how it goes.

Here’s the wing pack. Now for the scythe

Here’s a leg.

Note: The rubber band has to be on a certain way to hold the armor pad on.

Here’s one of the upper thigh

Here’s the arm.

Here’s the hand

Now we move on to the upper body.

And lastly the head. Note: I know this doesn’t have green eyes but I thought I should still try.

I would put a link to these LED 2015/16 brain stock, but seller is currently away.

If you guys want to see more pictures more, let me know down blew. I know it doesn’t fit the green eye theme but the Etsy seller who creates the LED brain stock, will have more available colors for this when he gets back

28 Likes

Curious. I am once again struck that it seems many fans visualize the GSB as being bipedal, while I imagine it as quadrupedal.

That aside, this looks pretty neat. The head especially is an impressive elaboration on the golden skull mask. I’m not so sure about the trans-blue tendrils emanating from its back, though.

Also, I think it looks better without sharp fingertips.

Good build overall!

6 Likes

The “tendrils” are his skeletal wings. But I do plan on getting some new parts for those.

3 Likes

i liek the use ofg the blue - very unique!

5 Likes

my new headcanon

4 Likes

The sharp fingers look better IMO, without the points they feel stunted and unfinished, like they lack fingertips.

Also, since he’s the golden-skinned being, I can’t unsee his legs as having the skin rotting off now.

4 Likes

@Racie02 this is a personal favorite of mine.

3 Likes

u should enter this! you still can apparently

3 Likes

I’m glad you entered!

3 Likes

This move is just gorgeous and a great display of ccbs’ strengths!

3 Likes

@SonicBionicleMaster I try to use every brick to my disposal to make something different. I do plan on trying to make a G1 version if possible.

3 Likes