My Life as a Teenage Robot

One of the many 2000s kids shows on nicktoons. Hesitated to bring it up. Was about a female robot fitting in and dealing with her issues in high school and planetary threats

5 Likes

Poor Sheldon.

And she was all blue and stuff?

Yes what a shame

Poor guy

@EvilLobsterKing yes, lemme edit the theme

Whoops, didn’t see that my message was posted.

I remember that show, I think, specifically one episode where she gets nerves…

For a moment I thought to the zits and puberty episode

I think it had something like 2 settings, pain and tickle…

1 Like

:notes:Blue his house with a blue little window.:notes:

In all seriousness, I remember this show, most prominently, the episode with the puppet.

2 Likes

Holy cow, I remember this. I don’t remember watching it, but she certainly looks very familiar!

1 Like

I remember this show. I was hyped up about that one guy putting butter on his clothes to escape prison or something.

2 Likes

looooved this show, with all it’s crazy takes on robotic teenage years. even if i didn’t understand any of it until now o_o

3 Likes

I only saw the show once, on the Videonow thingy Majig.

I loved this show

I remember the writing being fairly self aware of how ridiculous the concept was.
I should really go back and watch it.

2 Likes

Man, just hearing that theme song was so nostalgic for me. This used to be one of my favorite shows as a kid.

But this episode:

THIS MESSED ME UP FOR LIFE.

6 Likes

JMP you are the man, man.

I remember watching this when I had Nicktoons network.

I think what I liked the most about it was XJ-9 herself. Not quite sure why though.

2 Likes

I REMEMBER THIS AND I WAS BORN IN/AFTER 2000! THIS WAS THE BEST MANG

body is invalid

2 Likes

I remember this, I remember the theme. but I dont remember following it.

2 Likes

Well I was going to comment that I used watch this show all the time and loved it

then i was triggered by this

THE MEMORIES

3 Likes

I recently re-watched a lot of the episodes from this series, and it really holds up.

This is one of the many TV shows I watch when I was little. I used to love this show, and I would watch it along with many other classics on Nickelodeon and Nicktoons. I rewatched it a couple of months ago, and I am really pleased with the quality. The characters are fun and relatable, the episodes have a good silliness to them, and I really enjoy how they added the “Mickey-Mouse look” to the show, giving it a good flare. It’s definitely a little different than I remembered, probably because I was only 7 when I last watch it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like