My little brother (6 years old) made this

He is very proud of it and wanted me to show people

18 Likes

Tell your brother I give it a ten outta ten.(P.S. it looks better than a lot of other MOCs that I’ve seen in my life :wink:)

3 Likes

Wow. Muh better than what I could’ve done as a six year old. Tell him some guy on the internet said goodjob. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I agree with this guy.

But seriously,it actually isn’t that bad. I like the way that ben-10 head is inserted in the MoC’s crown

2 Likes

Pretty great! At that age I only built by the instructions! 10/10!

2 Likes

Still looks much better than the current version of my MOC.

10/10

I love how Bruizer’s function pieces are just tacked on to the HF foot on the left arm. :smile:

He says thanks and that he learned from the best

This little guy looks funny. :smile: I like it!

:pineapple:/10

2 Likes

Just one problem…
He took apart my self MOC to make it

3 Likes

RIP in Peace @juanpablogorer 's Self-MOC.

8 Likes

This is a pretty creative use of pieces for a six year old. If he practices by the time he’s really old enough to moc he’ll be really good at it. When I was 6 all I could do was make a basic mata build.

Why would you let him do that!?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

@Sciencegiraffe You might not want to Double Post.

I wasn’t there

I’ve seen a lot worse. it’s pretty decent for being made by a six-year old.

Well your brother is really good with CCBS. And I’m being serious by saying that he’s better than me at doing that.

He gets a 12/10

HOLY FLYING POTATOES!..

better then…anything I made at six…but I did not use Constraction at that point…still very awesome.

Excellent MoC for his age. If only I could show you guys what my MoCs looked like when I was six… XD

Also, Ben 10 part usage to boot? Incredischway.

-Mesonak

5 Likes

No but seriously, this is a really good MOC for a six year old, when I was six all I built were Inika and Mata builds. :+1:

10 Likes

We should all be scared of this thing.

I feel that it will begin by haunting my dreams when I sleep tonight.
You could say that it will be “Creeping in my soul” or that I’ll be “Caught in a Dream”!

(Terrible song-puns FTW!)

1 Like