My New BIONICLE Stop-Motion Comedy!

I made a new 4K quality stop-motion Bionicle comedy, hope you all enjoy!

Embeded video -legomaster
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCPX-IEpDWM&lc=z13od1r43ujzhpjc222hvtvaatu4u353z

12 Likes

Video embeded into topic post. Thanks for the assist @Plural but in Matoro voice “I’ll take it from here.” -legomaster

Yeah, this is really cool. Nice job, man. :smile:

3 Likes

Relax, this is creative content.

If he was advertising a channel, then it would belong in Promotions. This is just animation.

Anyways, funny stuff, dude! The animation is immaculate and seeing that custom mask made me REALLY want one like that…

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: I really appreciate the comment!

#SomebodyFlagged :laughing:

How many FPS did you use?

24 :smile:
And thanks guys for getting this “promotional propaganda” taken care of! I had no intents of promoting my channel, just sharing a video I made ha ha.

2 Likes

Man! I went into this expecting garbage! Boy, was I wrong! This cracked me up quite a few times! :laughing: your animation is impressive, and this was actually pretty funny! Great work!

2 Likes

This is pretty amazing, I look forward to seeing more from you. :smile:

3 Likes

…

Wat?

This is pretty good, love the stop motion quality!

Excellent frame-rate man! I’m really not too sure what’s going on in this vid, but I look forward to future content! Subbed over on YT. :slight_smile:

Edited title -legomaster

1 Like

all I could think of was the Jaller series when Jaller showed up

fantastic man

1 Like

so Jaller is confirmed to be the next Joker

Thanks and sorry about the need to edit, first post ever on the site but I figured out how to add a video onto here ha ha. Thanks!

2 Likes