My Pohatu Uniter Sketch

Just a sketch of uniter Pohatu I did. I’m probably going to make a computer/graphic version of it, but it may be awhile before I get around to it (I feel like getting the colors right is a very important aspect of uniter Pohatu). I probably won’t be shading/coloring the physical copy anytime soon. I’m also not sure how I feel about the “pistony” junk on the feet. I can’t tell if I like his rock flail or not, something seems off. The boots may stand out because they’re plain compared to the rest of the drawing, but I wanted this to happen as the boots are kind of the signature aspect of G2 Pohatu. Anyways, sorry for the rant, I hope you like it and constructive criticism is always appreciated!

59 Likes

Cool. Very detailed.

1 Like

So much detail!

1 Like

Still can’t take that flail seriously.

1 Like

This looks awesome! You made Pohatu cooler than the actual set by giving him nice details and that cape!

2 Likes

This looks amazing. Nice job

1 Like

Mercenary Pohatu

1 Like

I like all the intricate detailing.

but one point of critique, he has very low detailed spots on his legs and the cloth. It adds a nice contrast. I would try to make another spot with “low detail” to add a balance to the sketch, maybe the trans green of his arms.

in any case, it looks awesome, keep being awesome

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind next time I draw.

1 Like

I really dig that cloak

1 Like

Nice job with the details and mask.

1 Like

He has a cape.
10/10

2 Likes

Wow. This is a really nice looking Pohatu. I love the detail put into this.

1 Like

This is beautiful! I love the attention to detail in this sketch!

1 Like

Wanted to coments how good this is, but I wanted to finish this:

(If anyone wants to use this, you can. Just credit me.) Seriously though, this looks amazing! Love the scarf/hood he has going on.

12 Likes

I wish I could draw bonkles like this.

1 Like

Really cool. I like the scarf.

The level of detail admittedly makes it a little too busy. I’d recommend coloring it to add to the differentiation of each armor section.

2 Likes

I love the detail in this guy :smile:

But how does this compare to mspaint?
/s

Very nice! I would love to see this colored.