My Self-Moc... Again

The latest incarnation of my Self-MOC. I modified his body build to be more stable than the last (though his front chest armor is the same), I gave him some new back armor, and swapped the weapon in his left hand for a new one.

And again, I am aware that his Mask is not the right color, because I STILL don’t have a red Kakama.

Enjoy.

http://i.imgur.com/zIeif6dh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xq86oDih.jpg

11 Likes

great moc strangely I found a red kakama today
EDIT I did not get it because I traded it for a white one

1 Like

Seems like you’re on the right track with the torso. I would move the armor up a bit or fill in the top a little better; I can’t help but think that it looks bad from the side.

The arms are decent, but I’m not a fan of the leg armor. Using blades like that almost never works out very well, IMO. I’d figure something else out.

Overall, not bad! Keep it up!

Actually, that’s as high as the armor goes, cause there’s these things on the bottom that were there to keep the Metrutoran’s arms stable. It makes MOCing with them really annoying.

Thanks for the advice though.

1 Like

Hey this is pretty good.
Can’t say I like the neck or the blades on the thighs but aside from that I have no complaints.

Plural’s Quick Review:

• The legs have an interesting Idea going on
  • Not a big fan of the lift-arms and beams exposed on the body
  • The Dekar Knives on the upper arms and thighs look strange
  • Color Scheme is inconsistent (Not counting the mask)

I would give this MOC an overall rating of a 5/10.

Needs Some Work :wink:

I’m sorry if my criticism was too harsh

It’s time for a fast KARP/10 assessment. (K.A.R.P. Kool, And, Rad, Playa!)

Is it Kool And Rad? Yes. Good work Playa!\

I give it a TooKoolForSchool/10

2 Likes

You stole my “Plural’s Quick Review”'s main gimmick.

This is Blasphemy!

# /s

2 Likes

Oh. Here let me just…

Obvious sarcasm is Obvious

2 Likes

I like this, it looks great! Very well done. 9.5/10 :smile:

For now I’ll just say needs more upper armor.

Update. This time I went with a more asymmetrical look. I also replaced his claw with a shield, he chest piece is different, and added slightly more leg armor.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Looks like there’s too much exposed Technic, and the foot chest is really bad, so maybe find a different piece for that.