My Self Moc (Bobstermaniadude)

Hello. My name is Bobstermaniadude. I recently joined. Anyways, here is my self moc. I made it last year but I have modified it since then. Here are the photos. Compare my self moc and his and comment below. Also The head design was made by someone else on the message boards. I saw it a year ago so sorry for not citing. I forgot the owner. :skull:

Ill send the other photos since new users can only send 3 at a time

11 Likes

Here are the rest of the photos

6 Likes

This is a solid figure, I especially like the structure in the limbs.

Also, is that cape a paper towel? That is a level of resourcefulness my over-engineer brain isn’t capable of, well done, man

2 Likes

Ooh this moc looks really good. The mechanical details are nice, as is the weapon and head. Neat moc

Also, welcome to the boards.

ooo fun!
this looks very cool!

cool build, can’t wait to see more from you

As soon as I saw the paper towel cape and colour scheme I thought, this has to be @The_Blue_Panda’s alt…and I was close! Welcome to the Boards :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to the message boards! I’ve got some good initial impressions of your character - I’ve always been a fan of cloth pieces for MOCs. And while black and silver is not an exciting color scheme, the addition of the light blue combined with the snow photography really sells it for me. Maybe the addition of some more azure like his weapon would give him a more unique coloration.

There is a degree of messiness to the build that I’ve come to expect from seeing newcomers’ MOCs, most of which exists with the intention of detailing the MOC. Again, the presentation of the MOC makes it not as obvious, so I’ll comment you for that. I think the first big improvement you can make is on the thighs, which don’t have any plates on them. You could also look more into layering the colors of your MOC - if you could replace the two bits of black armor with silver, then that would give him a consistent effect of silver armor + black and grey body.

5 Likes

Huh this is a pretty cool self moc, the head plate being the same shape as the shins and lower arms is nice.

Thanks for all the comments! Also, yeah the moc isn’t my greatest. I built it a year ago so There needs to be some improvements. Also my pieces are breaking so that’s another issue. I’ll prolly do a revamp sometime later.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

i would never violate board policy nuh-uh :triumph:

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes