My Self-MOC--Newest Version

I will agree with you there, as masks they look very strange. However, for this character I think I works.

I’m not a fan of the masks as armor, and the skull spiders colors look a bit out of place, but otherwise, I like the MOC.

Same. For my most recently posted MOCs, one is just re-arranged letters of some other person’s MOC, and the other I literally just came up with letters then thought “Yeah, that’s pronounceable.”

2 Likes

@Payinku, @tak210 Hmm…I actually really like the look of the mask, so that’s the only part of this MOC that I won’t change. :wink:

@SammySpartan Yeah, I’ll definitely change some of the colors. And thanks! :smiley:

@Onyx_ lol that’s basically how I do it too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was saying I liked it, or at least that’s what I wanted to convey, I think it’s great for this moc but I was saying it doesn’t always work out as well as it did in this.

1 Like

Oh, sorry about that; I misunderstood what you said. Thank you! :slight_smile:

No problem!

Very cool and Creative. Maybe as little more gun metal grey to compliment the Nuva Armor.

1 Like

@jclark20 Thanks for the input. :smiley: And I was actually thinking about changing the gunmetal armor to a lime - green Nuva chest piece.

1 Like

Love, love, LOVE the colours on this guy (even the skull spiders)! You gonna post updated picks with the changes folks have suggested?

2 Likes

Thanks @legomaster1378. :smiley: Yeah, I’ll post some more pics soon, once I get some more spring-green pieces. Shouldn’t be too long. :wink:

1 Like

You already know my feedback, so I’m not going to say it again. :smile:

Nice to see you on the message boards!

1 Like

Thanks; I’m glad to be here. :wink:

Well. Here goes nothing

Skull Spider as a mask= Cool

Light Lime Skull Spiders= nooooooooooo

A word of advice about arms: Don’t use feet on them, and front facing armor (like on the forearms) rarely, if ever, looks good. The torso is OK, and the spikes work alright. The legs. Well, the thighs would work if they didn’t have the light lime skull spiders on them. Use a different color and they’ll be OK.

The lower legs…unfortunately, part of me died when I saw those. The helmet things just don’t work and the feet are a big no. Just using the straight up dark gray Mata Feet would have been better.

All in all he’s not necessarily a bad MOC, but neither is he a good MOC.

1 Like

Thanks for the input @Maethorneth! I definitely agree about the feet and the forearms, so I’ll definitely change those. As for the lower legs, I’ll most likely change them…

However, I don’t really understand the problem with the Metru feet used on the upper arms–could you explain? As for the skull spiders, I think that I’ll leave them, but just add more spring green to the rest of the MOC.

Well, I just don’t think it looks good. I guess it’s alright but feet generally don’t work as armor :\ Also I think with the light Lime/Spring green there are too many colors going on but I suppose it’s a matter of preference.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’ve made a few changes to this MOC (pictures coming soon). Specifically, I got rid of the forward-facing forearms, and completely redesigned the legs.

I’m also planning on getting rid of all the spring green, and just painting the mask lime-green.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it.

2 Likes