My self moc prototype: Wheatley

This is a really bad idea.

You DO NOT want some other character as your self-MOC. It’s supposed to be an original character that reflects you as a person somehow. Be creative!

As a MOC this is pretty amazing though. :o

2 Likes

@Gringat thank you and it is a prototype so maby it will turn into something or someone else.

Just think about what makes you you. What your favourite colours are, your hobbies, that kinda stuff. Don’t rush it or anything. It actually took me a couple years to come up with my self-MOC after I first joined the community.

@Gringat As I said i may change it. And i should say that i use Wheatley as my alias on a lot of places online and that is how i got the idea to make him my selfe moc

Ahh, that makes a lot of sense then.

ya so it is not a self moc in the traditional sense but still a selfe moc

This looks pretty good.
A concept to improve upon.
He’s a bit…
What’s the word…
Cluttered?

Well, it’s just a humanized Wheatly. It’s quite alright.

1 Like

oh my god, this is great

what, how does that work?

@SwagMeister ya that was what i was going for.

ok before anyone says anything. i do not mean to dubble post. i do not understand why my answers comes at the bottom of the topic and as a reply to the one i am trying to answer.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Also, read this. Thank you :smile:

This looks really cool, I like the two guns idea. :smile:

1 Like

I got to say this looks great so far.
Also fixed your Topic Title. -Lance

1 Like

The sadistic monster. Hey buddy.

1 Like

@Sealman133 I AM NOT A MONSTER