My Singing Monsters

Was looking for a topic about My Singing Monsters, couldn’t find one.
Yes, I still play. ON THE COMPUTER!
I just got a new account after losing my old one. Can I join any of your tribes?
(edit: i think i can only get friends via steam. so i guess drop your steam friend codes if you play.)

2 Likes

My man you need to let it go… the accident was 8 years ago you need to let MY SINGING MONSTERS. go

Played it when I was like 12

1 Like

man MSM was the bomb

Unfortunately, my brother accidentally deleted it several years ago, and I lost all of my progress

2 Likes

me too

2 Likes

Never heard of it

1 Like

it was a mobile game back in the day where you bought monsters, and they all functioned as part of a song. though, all the monsters had different elements, and you could breed monsters of different elements to get a different monster. it’s a fun game, but it’s definitely mobile. everything takes like three years, and you can skip the wait with cheddah cheese :dollar::yen::euro::pound:.
despite the long waits in-game, i would definitely recommend it. it’s fun, y’now.

2 Likes

Used to get the ads for it all the time. Needless to say ads definitely don’t encourage me to buy something.

I got the impression from the ad you just collect monsters until you have a whole orchestra of them? But can it be customised so you can actually make your own music?

4 Likes

yes, that’s about right.
you can only customize the music on one of the (like 20+) islands. it’s fun, though.

2 Likes

So you can or cannot make your own unique songs compared to other people?

1 Like

yes, you can, but it’s more of a side thing as opposed to the main thing. you don’t make your own songs in the main game, but it is an option.

3 Likes

That was a bad idea.

1 Like

you’re a bad idea.

1 Like

Yeah that’s probably true.

1 Like