My take on a moc: Elirach

I decided to build my take on @Eilrach’s self moc after finding the head peice from his moc and profile (in the right color as things would happen), and this is where it went! also yes the title is misspelled, you can ask eilrach about it if you really need to know why

the moc ended up being pretty expressive, which combined with its smaller size (roughly mata height), it also ended up being pretty friendly looking despite the colorscheme

side and front showing the change in colorscheme as you see more of the back

the moc can easily handle a jogging pose, and is suprisingly easy to balance in some more unstable poses

Ive also got a breakdown of the torso and legs if you want to recreate this for yourself

the only real con of the moc is how fiddly the shoulders can be at times, since the sockets need to be held down tight by the half bushing in order to not rattle, and the voodo ball tends to let go of the 2L axles holding the rest of the arm on if its handled too much without being pushed back in, but Im fine with needing to push in the axles and bushing once in a while if it means not needing to redesign the shoulders from scratch, or have them really wide like they would be if I used the axle holes on the zamor launcher

I decided to try something different for the pictures this time, so I just ended up doing it on my desk with an led lamp on the side. Itd be nice to hear if anyone has a preference to this over the other style or not.

17 Likes

Like the color scheme on this one, and of course it’s very faithful to the original.

6 Likes

oooo i like
i love the torso!

4 Likes

thanks for the MoV I really like how the torso turned out

5 Likes

Very nice! I’d say this moc is good and simple, so neat job. The colors are cool as well.

3 Likes

Simple but cool with the parts usage.

1 Like

I like that the purple is mostly on the back, while the red is on the front, it just looks cool like that. The Zamor launcher torso is nice as well.

5 Likes