My take on Karzahni

Well, I did my best. Pardon me for the blue technic pins here and there but ran out of the light gray ones :>

17 Likes

how big is the moc compared with other titans?

3 Likes

He’s a bit taller than axonn

3 Likes

he looks a lot shorter than that for some reason. like how you intigrated the both existing set (2007) and the existing art (2006) paint looks pretty smooth as well, but my favorite part has to be the fake pistons in the upper torso. the waist could use some love, but that’s about it.

4 Likes

Thanks!
You know, originally, I had two pearl silver Bohrok eyes attached via an axle with a pin, but I decided to scratch that since I believe it made him look less like the art depicting him in the comics.

3 Likes

Nice use of the Rahkshi heads. Very spindly.

4 Likes

I’m not saying it looks bare, I’m saying it gives him a extreme hourglass shape that isn’t really balanced out by the upper body. maybe make it a like less wide?

2 Likes

Hmmm i could try , now that you mention it he does kind of start to remind me of pohatu XD

2 Likes

yeah, but please keep the spindly look as @Droconis said. that was 07’s strong point in the set in my opion

4 Likes

Nice! He looks very menacing and instantly recognizable. My favorite parts are the hands/claws.

4 Likes

Firstly, welcome to the boards! This is super recognizable as Karzahni, and the shoulder area flows really well with the integration of those silver tube lookin pieces.

5 Likes

The mask chain is cool.

4 Likes