Myself moc Droconis

This is the literal first Bionicle I ever custom built that I have kept upgrading it since 2008 and has survived for so many years. But it also has it’s dark side.:japanese_ogre:

His species is Anti being hybrid both great being and anti being. Anti being are more powerful versions of great beings that only seek to destroy anything in their path giving them Green eyes.
Power’s: Over power creation and destruction abilities, the ability to drain power for the opposing foe leaving Them powerless and give him every ability.

10 Likes

Liking the use of the green here.

2 Likes

That guy is huge!! Nice armor work. It’s very smooth.

2 Likes

i love it

1 Like

Looks very nice and imposing, but the armor is a bit messy; there’s not a lot of textural cohesion. That said, I do quite like the color scheme, and the tribal-headress looking head build is really cool. Nice job!

1 Like

love the wings on the back

1 Like

If you’re implying about the chest part with the stickers. It covers up the melted chest that makes up what fire did to it. Otherwise I would have used a green moss on that part to represent plant life. His body is built the way it is because of what it’s been thought.

1 Like