Mysterious gali hat

It’s so beautiful

1 Like

The buckle on the back strap is standard Lego stud size, because of course it is.
And last and probably least, one shot of the hat on my giant head. (Never grow up, kids)

10 Likes

Wear it proud, Hex. Wear it proud.

That studded buckle means you could have included this in a canon Moc contest. Legal connection.

9 Likes

For real though, this is so awesome to finally have this work out. Big thanks to @Rhyla416 for finding this in the first place and sharing the link to the listing. Gonna treasure the ever-loving heck out of this hat. Appreciate all of you.

Oh, and the person I got in contact with from Lego believes this hat is item number 850041 in their records if that helps anyone else interested in tracking one down.

5 Likes

If you buy this it fits into the baseball cap, it’s designed to absorb light impacts for working conditions but it also preserves the shaping of the hat as well. Just some fun back-pocket information.

2 Likes

oh wow!
that looks very cool - glad i could help you out with it

agreed

3 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265862010127?hash=item3de69c550■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■9SR5zdqN7eYA

For any curious, a few more Bionicle hats have appeared.

5 Likes

Hey, those also look to be the same style…

2 Likes

Oh man I want that Onua hat but I’m a poor boy

3 Likes

Me too…it would be 180NZD (About 100USD) for me :frowning: Then again I have a large skull so there’s no chance they would fit.

2 Likes

Good point. Those were probably made for the kiddos weren’t they… my dome would split that thing

1 Like

ooo interesting
if i wasnt broke i would really go for these

1 Like

Axelfluff’s brain is too big for Bonkle hats :cry:

4 Likes

Aktually it’s mostly hollow.

5 Likes

The hats were purchased

4 Likes

Hope they went to a good home. Also, welcome to the boards!

2 Likes

Thank you, and they fit quite nicely

4 Likes

Ooh how do they look?

1 Like