Mythbusters

Anyone used to watch this show?

Well this show (and bionicle) was my childhood and inspired my pyrotechnic personality!
Here’s a place to talk about this show.

(If there’s a topic for this mods remove it please.)

7 Likes

I saw the show a few times. Pretty neat, but it wasn’t really my thing.

I do have a cool story though. I was at a hotel for an out-of-town swim meet, and my buddies told me that “the asian guy from mythbusters” was down in the lobby (I think his name was Grant?). Didn’t believe it at first, but yeah, he was there. Seemed like a pretty chill bro.

3 Likes

I used to watch this show a lot.

I don’t remember the last time I watched it though.

2 Likes

I used to LOVE this show when I was younger.

I still do, but I haven’t watched it for a while.

1 Like

Yeah, it unfortunately ended a while ago:(

Mythbusters is pretty cool. The only reason I stopped watching is because they took it off Netflix. RIP

Dude, I saw Jamie and Adam live at Jamie’s last ever tour!

1 Like

I loved this show to death. Kinda sad that it ended.

1 Like

I watched this show religiously as a kid and I still do when I’m not busy with work. I was so excited when I found Mythbusters: The search, which for anyone who doesn’t know, is a Mythbusters styled reality show that whittled 10 prospective hosts down to 2 final hosts for a next generation of Mythbusters. I don’t know if anyone watches the search bu I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

I know my dad watches that show.

I used to watch Mythbusters a ton but I find myself watching other things nowadays. Whenever it comes on I definitely watch it tho.

3 Likes

I used to watch this on occasions and liked it quite a lot. My mom thought it was dumb for some reason but I didn’t care. Should watch it again soon. But there’s also several other things I want to watch, and that list continues to grow…