Nahuli, Toa of Psionics

Nahuli, Toa M’Kuu of Psionics. The enigma of the team. Seemingly ever focused on the stars and how to decipher their signs. What better view than high up near the peak of Mt.Ngoi, far removed from the fires and forges of the south that would disrupt her sight. Sharing the northern mountain with Toa Barafu led to the two forming a close friendship and she would be among the first to arrive at the summit the day she and most of her team fell.

While no slouch in terms of combat, she preferred to use her incredible elemental power or at the very least be stealthy with her physical attacks. Alongside her Mind Dagger, she had befriended a small bird-like Rahi called a Liifli that can be used as a scout and are also known to have a nasty peck.

Her Psionic Powers are where she truly shines, honed constantly by her deep meditation and practice. The unique Great Kanohi Mask of Fusion (Special thanks to Galva_Nize on Shapeways) allows her even further freedoms when she needs to take control of a Fusion she has created.

I’ll admit, Nahuli was my weakest build in terms of the greater Toa M’Kuu project. That being said, we’ve not seen the last of this one. Gonna break my wrist with the amount of Hand-Waving incoming.

16 Likes

Ah this looks good. I quite like the mata blue and pearl gold, and the armor style is pretty cool.

2 Likes

wow. That has to be one of the sleekest and best fitting designs I have ever seen. Nice job!

3 Likes

ooooo this looks rlly cool
you could even slap a calix on this and say its varian!

3 Likes

There may be a Calix wearer already on her team. Gonna have to wait’n’see!

2 Likes

Ooh that one’s gonna be the last one! Also it’s gonna be a Toa of Lightning I presume?

2 Likes

Fantastic MOC! It’s so elegant. And the Mask of fusion works so well on a Toa of Psionics.

3 Likes

The nuva plates don’t actually look too bad here. I’m not sure about the mixing of Ol’ Bonkle with CCBS, but as others have said, that mask choice is great.

5 Likes

nice design, very sleek

3 Likes

The Mata blue and pearl gold works very well. I’ll agree that she’s a bit more generic than others, but she still looks good. Also, while I think the chest armor is a little odd compared to most of the team, I appreciate the consistency between Farin, Nahuli, and Levita–at least you gave all the gals boobs.

3 Likes