Nameless Self MOC

Alright, so I updated the arms with the help of the great and noble @Nyran.

Here’s the new arms in the context of the body.

And here’s the arm design.

Also, I think I have decided on a name for the MOC, Ceralis, as created by @Hawkflight. Ceralis will be in the upcoming Nyrahn Empire RP thread so yeah. I also might change the feet as they are very unstable as they are. Thanks guys for helping out!

4 Likes

Eh. I liked the old arms better. Kept with the more BIONICLE feel of the MOC.

Yes, but the whole point of the upgraded arms is that it allows better pose ability and such. Lateral Bicep movement, mang.

Personally, I think they work fine as is, and even still, could be upgraded further to get the Bionicle feel back, if it really is that big a deal.

This is a good and easy looking to build MOC but he look more like she. May need to change the chest armor in my opinion but the body is good but I think it would be great to see it with a chest armor that had never been used before, also it would help the MOC with some tires.
The arms are good but may need to be shorten a bit in my opinion and legs are easy and alright but I think it would look better with more and different armor. The weapon and mask I really like, it’s different and not been used a lot, while the Sword, Rahkshi head and Ignika are being used who know how many times. For the color scheme not so much I recommend using your favorite color unless it’s black, then 2nd favorite color.

And as for the name, I think using part of your name and changing it around would be good like Rodiba or Dersio.

Pat…Back.
New name, hands down.

1 Like