what
no
it’s a salt crystal lamp

It is?

wha-

uh
yes

2 Likes

find a system piece or something that lies flat on there?

1 Like

Really the only criticism I have (besides the those already stated by others about the calves) is that I have seen that upper torso design many times from tons of builders. That does not mean it looks bad, it just would be nice to see something new. Regardless, I think you nailed it with this MOC (except the calves). The colors look fantastic, and that Kaukau is beautiful. (The Kaukau is my favorite mask design, so I always love seeing MOCs with it.) Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeet.

Also, maybe add some small tires for the legs?

2 Likes

OH…MY…GOODNESS… This looks amazing. Besides the color scheme, what really sells me on this MOC here is the female form. I feel it really adds to the MOC. Also the Custom color Kaukau is amazing. I am so tempted to order a Kaukau (or any classic mask really) and do something similar.

2 Likes

Best moc i have seen this week

1 Like

@ChaoticTempleKnight
@Das101fulYT
Thanks alot!

1 Like

Nice. I like that painted mask.

1 Like

Thanks.

Can I get a how-to on the hands?

also, have this.

4 Likes

They’re the same as Ghosty’s
You have a pretty clear-ish view of how they’re built here: WOOGALOO by GhostyMcspooky on DeviantArt

Oh my god that looks like Jerome from Gotham in minifigure form! ( If that’s you I am sorry :confounded: But he is a cool character!)

1 Like

Definitely well put together, really like it. It really looks like Toa Carnox, but that’s a great MOC, and so is this one. Fixed legs look better, it suffices for me, and the MOC overall is so smooth.

Also, nice job on making her feminine without over-sexualizing it

1 Like

@Emuex Thank you!

1 Like

You always have such excellent torso builds, like some kind of technic wizardry.

Though the stand out here is by far that Kaukau.

1 Like

The helmet is gorgeous!

Such sleek design, much legit paintjob.
You make the best mocs.