Natalie Breez Fanart

70 Likes

It’s not often one sees fanart for Hero Factory, less often when it’s that good.

9 Likes

interesting
I like it.

1 Like

This is one of those rare beautiful instances when someone manages to make hero factory look really really cool. Nice work!

3 Likes

I hope you do more like this

2 Likes

Not enough Hero Factory fanart, I swear! The theme has such a unique aesthetic that pretty much begs to be drawn, but not that many people are actually doing it.

You absolutely nailed the look, absolutely stunning work!

4 Likes

her faceplate kinda reminds me of Tarn…

3 Likes

This is gorgeous! Are the tire textures on her shoulders a reference to how people often use tires on Hero Factory MOCs to fill out the CCBS limbs?

5 Likes

best HF fanart I have ever seen. Natalie has never looked better.

2 Likes

yup, i’m glad you noticed this : D

4 Likes

More! I need so much more!

I’ve grown a lot of appreciation for Hero Factory over the years, and I always love seeing people make it epic!

5 Likes

Oh dang, I’ve rarely ever seen hero factory art. This is fantastically done!

Big fan of all your works! Your style is very distinct and I love it

2 Likes

Wow. If only Hero Factory could have been made in live-action movies with this styling… it would put Transformers out of business!

3 Likes

There was actually a Hero Factory movie in the works which is why the writers couldn’t make a story bible for concrete lore because the producers didn’t want any details from the show to conflict with the movie. The movie was cancelled when Warner Bros cut ties with Lego and now the movie ip lays dormant, never to see the light of day.