Nature can be cruel

My bio cup entry. The whole idea being that nature is cruel even to the most innocent. Originally was trying to make a male lion but the main was proving difficult to make. So it is pretty much what ever predatory cat you see in it. The baby deer is actually what I think turned out the best surprisingly because it was a pain trying to make the head. But I finally came up with something that I was happy with.

28 Likes

Saw this and gawked at the shaping. Very simplistic, but no better combination of parts could produce the kind of geometry you’ve done here. Fantastic work.

1 Like

woah that is some genius shaping there

Really nice job, I quite like both models.

2 Likes

Excellent shaping on the cat head.

2 Likes

i agree with @Rukah
the shaping on the deer is very impressive!

2 Likes

aside from the stolen Topic title, this is actually really cool! The little deer is adorable!

2 Likes

like everyone else has said great shaping and part usage

1 Like

The Death of Bambi: Colorized 1943

4 Likes

Did I actually steal your title?!Sorry if I did. I originally was going to write Mother Nature is a cruel b…th but it was just too edgy. So nature can be cruel was the first thing that came to mind instead.

1 Like

The lion looks amazing. It is one of the best looking mocs that I’ve ever seen on these boards, and I’m sure that you’ll make it to the next round. On the other hand, the deer is not that great. The shaping is off and the different shades of brown are distracting. Nevertheless, this moc as a whole is pretty good.

1 Like

Thanks and yeah that’s far points on the dear. There are just so many different shades of brown now it was just something I had to accept with the parts I had.

1 Like

not mine but there was another Bio-cup entry called “The Cruelty of Nature”
i don’t have enough plant parts for Bio-cup

2 Likes

ye that was mine but you see I actually went forward in time and stole it from this topic

1 Like

wouldn’t put it past you
wouldn’t be the worse timeline altering crime you’ve committed

what would you consider the worst one

1 Like

Wow that’s a sleek head and the deer too is very cool!

1 Like

it hasn’t happened yet, it’s in the future past.

This could work as a head for the gold-skinned being, it’s very solidly gold.