Necrome 2015 Summer version

Not a lot has changed about him, some parts swapped out and new things added, I forget who mentioned the waist armor, that was a great idea and really filled out that area more, also, I DO NOT EDIT MY PHOTOS, its a blacklight that makes them glow.

As I said the last time I posted him I AM NOT CHANGING THE HEAD, IT WILL STAY!!!

14 Likes

It glows!!!

Certain transparent parts glow, greens and yellows glow the best.

3 Likes

lookin abit better, still iffy about the head

XD, Still not changin it, I’ve made peace with with whatever.

1 Like

your choice m8. I’m starting to get used to it but then I’m reminded that everyone uses Roodaka jaws and random pieces for hair/helmets on theirs

How did you get it to glow like that?

Yeah I don’t use that at all, I made my own jaw and headgear design on another moc.

assume he bought a blacklight lamp or something

1 Like

I say it in the first few lines bro.

That what I’m thinking. There’s also a way with certain markers that just make it glow naturally or in the dark.

Head seems a bit small, but besides that this is wonderful. +1,000,000 for the glowiness.

2 Likes

Hard to believe he is close to 10 inches tall from these pictures isn’t it?

1 Like

He would look way to weird with out them, I have a friction spacer inside the tires.

Hey look. It glows.

Let’s worship it! :stuck_out_tongue:

… why don’t ya invert the tires? Makes it feel less like he’s wearing tires

@Leoxandar :smirk: I know when I do something good.

@JMP They are acutally inverted in the picture, the smaller tires on the bottom give him more flexiblity in the feet.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Thank you :smile:

…no I mean turn the tires themselves inside-out

For the big ones immpossible, the smaller ones…maybe

I’m pretty sure you could do both, unless you got reasons