Need help with this MOC

So I was trying to revamp my self MOC and of course I chose the worst possible torso EVER (it does make her more feminine though).
As you can see you can move her torso anyway you want that’s why in this picture it’s in this weird position.

What I mostly need help with is her front part of the torso. I can’t come up with any ideas on how to cover it without making it look bad or too protruding.
Sooo…
SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I BECOME.
EDIT: THE SPIKES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FIIINS (sorry for caps ;u;)

13 Likes

An Inika torso armor piece might go there well. Awesome moc.

1 Like

Unfortunately I have only a golden one ;u;.

3 Likes

SUMMON THE BRICKLINK! Seriously though, bricklink can help with everything. Also, if you got a SILVER inika armor piece, it could help make the silver look better!

;_; I can’t get pieces from bricklink unfortunately.
I must work with what I have.

Why not?

Maybe use these?

Put this on the waist, (Obviously not red.)

and this on the chest.

4 Likes

For the most part because my parents think that legos are for children T_T.
@PekekoaOfJungle
I tried and it doesn’t look really good :confused:

3 Likes

What if you make that the back of the torso, and then put torso armor on the other side?

1 Like

Then the head doesn’t connect in the correct place

Well,

5 Likes

Everyone else has spoken for me…

The white and blue look pretty great together.
Not a big fan of the spikes on the arms and legs though.
As for the torso, you might want to use a better piece instead of the G2 gearbox for it.
Maybe look up some custom torso designs.

1 Like

the lower legs don’t look that great tbh.

you’re still trying to build a torso using the gearbox without making it a gearbox?
my advice, if you want a custom torso scrap this and build something without the gearbox.

I’ll help how I can.

1 Like

Sorry, I’ve got nothin’.

Show them this maybe?

I don’t know. Maybe you can ask them about it. Show them some awesome mocs that shows them that lego is for all ages. cough @Creative_Compy cough @Cordak_the_Last_Makuta cough.

7 Likes

how would that help at all?

show them some really impressive mocs, and/or jangbricks if anything.

2 Likes

Twas a joke.

Yes.

1 Like

What did I even…? Nevermind. My brain is on the walls, I need to restore order in the room… Need… more… Bionicle… parts… :dizzy_face:

use a CCBS armor piece over one of these

probably one of these in silver

2 Likes

Seeing as you’re stuck with what you have, and I don’t know what you have, I can’t really help :confused:

I would suggest finding a piece (or pieces) for the torso you think would fit the look you’re going for then working with what you’ve got for the innards of the torso and tweaking in various ways until it fits. May not look pretty right at first, but that’s where the tweaking comes in.

Then more tweaking. Then a little more tweaking. Then you say it’s done. Then you tweak it a little more. Then you finally scrap it. Then you regret your decision and rebuild it even better. Then tweak it. THEN after about 20 YEARS of repeating this process over and over again, it’ll be perfect. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like