Neo Bohrok (with functions)

So this is my neo Bohrok

Basically I built this after being inspired by various G2 Bohrok designs in particular @Jayfa 's Bohrok. I thought many were missing something the original had so I tried to make this moc look as much like a Bohrok as possible; this was hard since I was actually born in 2003 so I never owned any of the sets and many of the pieces have been discontinued.

Backstory:
Now the story behind this Bohrok is unique in that he is not part of his own swarm, rather he was built by death’s Shadow (my self moc) after seeing the Bohrok in another dimension and being inspired to make his own as a pet. Nonetheless this Bohrok retains all the originals functions except for the launching Krana since using the Krana was too dangerous for Deaths Shadow. Instead the Neo Bohrok has the ability to physically link himself to skull spiders giving him access to information obtained by the skull spider swarm. However he still retains full control over himself. He can eject the spider too, either because the Bohrok has drained it of all the information or the psychic link has weakened.
He enjoys cleaning, especially murder scenes or cleaning the battlefield of resilient foes.

Functions:

^extending head/headbutt (used as a mailee attack)

^ROLLS INTO A BALL (kind of, nonetheless very rare for custom Bohrok mocs. This gives him almost complete invulnerability)

^opening mouth (ROAR!)

^compatabillity with skull spiders (explained in the backstory)

Size comparison with Death’s Shadow V1.5 (comment if you want me to make a page for him):

Random Poses:

Thanks for reading! Comments and Likes are appreciated!

P.s this is all copied off my mocpages account since I’m not sure if people actually look there when I left the link on previous mocs, also this seems a bit more respectful toward the boards.
Here’s the link anyway: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/445713

66 Likes

very cute

1 Like

I guess my mocs just naturally come off as cute

2 Likes

He looks like he’s got blasters in his hands.

As for Night Shadow, I was actually thinking of doing something similar with that skull piece on his chest. lol

1 Like

So believable as a set.

And so tiinnyyy

1 Like

A Smol, good Headbutty boi.

4 Likes

This is really cute. I blame it on the size of the arms but hey, that’s not a bad thing and the skull spider on the head works really well.

1 Like

@spudyeisleycreations your right, those are blasters he has, also I think you mean Death’s Shadow, I’ll say that using that piece will give your figure an odd scale and I’ll be interested to see how you attach it to the chest

@SonicBionicleMaster I’m glad you think it seems believable as a set since my original idea was for it to be like a G2 set

@Runa thanks for the feedback, if your commenting on the function as well I’m glad it doesn’t seem like an afterthought.

@Kardax I like how your comment sums up my creation I hope you comment on some of my other mocs!

Thanks for commenting!

4 Likes

It’s a tubby bohrohk.

1 Like

@Zero Zero He’s so full after devouring his enemies :smile:

3 Likes

cool love the borhok horde and this one is no exception

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

What a cute little bohrok.

I never knew i could make a bohrok seem so cute

1 Like

Well I guess you discovered you can :wink:

1 Like

As most people have said, this little guy looks pretty cute. I especially like the fact you were (mostly) able to get all the concepts of the original set into this smaller model.

Thanks, I really wanted it to have all the functions since not many Bohrok mocs include them all

This is a pretty cool G2 Bohrok, and I like that it can open its mouth. The hands look a bit weird though, and the feet just don’t look good in my opinion.

@Toa_Distraxx I can see what you mean about the feet, however I personally find them ok and I have no problems with the hands, nonetheless thanks for this constructive criticism and I will try to improve on future mocs

This is amazing. I’ve always loved everything Bohrok, and this is just fantastic. The fact that you can make it so small and still fit in all the functions. Could you please make instructions?