Neo Galactic Peace Keeper

I know this is a BIONICLE forum, but I thought you might enjoy this revamp of a 1989 Space Police set, set 6886 the Galactic Peace Keeper. It features gear operated turrets and landing gear, along with an easy swooshable factor. Enjoy!

39 Likes

System sci fi builders un- no that’s cringe

Fantastic rework, fits the aesthetic while still using much more streamlined and modernized building styles.

5 Likes

@Winger That genuinely made me laugh! Glad you like it! I’ll stick to contstraction MOCs in the future, but I felt this one was a good share.

4 Likes

Me likey.
As a primarily vintage system builder and collector I really like this, the cog to turn the turrets is nice (And it matches the functions old sets had) and the colour blocking is very solid. Are those fold up panels airbrakes or vtol engines or something?

Also nah you should totally post more system builds, although this started as a Bionicle forum there’s no reason it cannot have more general Lego content.

5 Likes

Revamped space sets are always cool, I like the wing design and the cargo container in the back.

3 Likes

Thanks for the nice praise! The folding parts are storage, but I like what you are thinking. Maybe I will post some more system builds here, just to keep it interesting….

2 Likes

perfection :ok_hand:

1 Like

I.Must.Say.It.SPACESHIP!SPACESHIP!SPACESHIP!SPACESHIP!

2 Likes

@MakutaOisli Sorry I missed this comment! SPACESHIPSPACESHIPSPACESHIP!!

1 Like