Nephilis, the mad Makuta

oh my.

1 Like

#What is with you and gigantic Mocs!

This looks so good! It reminds me a bit of Akhutan from the competition back in 2015. The amount of parts used in this is insane! Great work.

4 Likes

Haha thanks pal! I just love me a big bionicle moc haha :smiley:

Love it

1 Like

Guys I was wondering if anyone had any advice for taking photos of mocs to make them look more professional. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

There’s a topic for that somewhere.

I love that colour scheme so much I actually like it better than your Dionysus Moc despite the fact that Dionysus is a big moc and this isnt. But still I just like that it has a much more vibrant colour scheme compared to Dionysus.

1 Like

looks like the scorpion king from the mummy/s

This thing is incredibly impressive

4 Likes

I have no criticism for this MOC.
This is one of the best MOCs I’ve seen, and its WIP.
Just wow.
Good job.

1 Like

This is a fantastic MOC, and I think there’s a real good chance of you being one of the three winners, perhaps even first, if you enter the contest with this. Two tiny pieces of criticism though: The feet seem way too small for a MOC this size. Also, I would remove the green ball from the staff.The colour doesn’t fit in with anything else on the MOC.

1 Like

Welp, we have a winner here, folks. Save yourself a few balljoints and scrap your entries! /s

######This is incredible

2 Likes

Thanks pal :slight_smile: the green was there as sort of a crystal ball thing but I originally had the glatorian gold spike ball. As for the get if you look at real life scorpions they have tiny claws like that at the end of each leg, buy I’ll see if I can make them larger

Huh, they do. Didn’t know that.

1 Like

Holy atomic pile Batman, it’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

I’ve tried to get an extra set of legs on him but its just too cramped unfortunately so I’ll just have to stick to six

Bows the master is revealed

1 Like

There is no hope. He has already won.

1 Like

Dang, man! This is amazing! What do you still need to work on?

Thanks bud! :slight_smile: Also I had to finish the legs to make them sturdy however as I started to build them up it turns out that the front two legs alone can hold him up haha. I’m pretty sure he’s finished now, I added a fire halo but I’m not too sure about it. What do you guys think??

5 Likes

This version is better, but it still feels wierd. Is he riding the scorpion, is he part of it? It feels more like you made a scorpion moc and stuck makuta on top.