Nerf Discussion topic

Nerf is a toy line of foam slinging blasters made by Hasbro. Do you guys like it? What is your favorite gun? I’m personally super hyped for this:

http://www.nerfgunattachments.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/elitexd_alpha_trooper-e1434662541684-800x500.jpg

Discuss!

11 Likes

I have the OG alpha trooper, that came without that stock (I do also have the stock BTW) and an 18 dart mag. It is a great blaster, I can tell you that…

2 Likes

I have the Recon CS-6 and the Hammershot from that one Zambie line.

Because Hand Cannons.

2 Likes

Ah Nerf, one of my favorite toys ever…I have quite a few of them too!

Deploy.

Recon.

Nitron.

Retailiator,

Strongarm,

Centurion.

and I got 100 darts for christmas last year.

2 Likes

I have a bunch of nerf guns. I used to have a lot of dart guns but those went into the void of who knows where. Now I have a lot of those Vortex disc launchers. I don’t remember al the names for them so I’ll mention that later.

1 Like

I have a sizable Nerf collection, but all of them are old (except for the singfire). I rarely play with them anymore, mainly because my sister’s cat destroyed 85% of mt darts.

3 Likes

well you know what they say

its nerf or nothing

i have no nerf so i am clearly nothing

*dissipates into ash

7 Likes

The only knockoffs I am willing to consider to buy is BoomCo. Especially the Halo guns coming out.

There are more. Just look it up.

7 Likes

It’s nerf…or some knock-off. I always liked the snipers. :grinning:

3 Likes

SlingFire+LongStrike Sights+25 round Elite drum mag+modded Element EX-6 as sidearm

I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

4 Likes

I got one of these during the Christmas of 2009. I was a happy fellow. (Still have it, too.)

5 Likes

http://images.hasbro.com/common/images/products/111459b8306_main200.jpg
fear me

13 Likes

That stock came with the spectre (both versions). It’s just repainted here, giving the alpha trooper a stock.

Is that why he’s so sarcastic?

They don’t get as good of ranges as the elite line, but they are pretty reasonable. I’ve never bought one.

Those look really nice…

I have that. I think I pumped it too many times and broke the air chamber…

2 Likes

I don’t even-What?

1 Like

@MT_Zehvor.

You had a typo and put “my” as “mt”. MT is very sarcastic.

2 Likes

I liked it back in the day. I had a Recon CS-6, a Firefly REV-8, a couple Maverick REV-6s.
Additionally, my pride and joy was my ShadowFury sword.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120528055011/nerf/images/8/8e/Shadow.png

Nowadays I really have no reason to buy them. No friends in my area still play with nerf and I see no reason to do so alone.

8 Likes

I used to be into Nerf, though I only got the Maverick and that tiny pump thing that MFS posted.

I wouldn’t mind getting getting some new Nerf guns, but I pretty much have the same problem as Garnira. Also medical issues have come around to effect my ability to run around all day shooting dart guns at people.

3 Likes

I have more than I can count lol. m favorit oe would have to be the magstrike tho

1 Like

I got myself a giant box of Nerf, 5 Vulcans, 3 Stampedes, 5 or so Recons and much more, I got quite a lot.

But unfortunately, the two guns I really want (Stryfe and Elite Alpha Trooper) Haven’t released here, and I don’t think they ever will ;-;

Sometimes I’ll go up to the park with my friends and have a big fight, is fun.

3 Likes

Awe… I had the yellow one too. Those two swords got me into sword fighting. I got the red marauder sword too. Nowadays I just use PVC pipe. It’s cheaper and much more durable.

I don’t have any friends who like nerf. I never have. I still enjoy shooting them though.

Dang O_o… How much did it cost?

The alpha trooper is bae. The stryfe only works if you take a few of the locks out. I thought mine was broken and traded it in for the alpha trooper. Hopefully they get released over there soon.

2 Likes