Netlea V2

Anyone remember this?: https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/mocs-rakizak-and-netlea/10622

Welp,here yo go;

nakid

19 Likes

The build looks alright… It just looks abit bland, and there’s nothing really special about it :confused:

Huh.
Well i just wanted to give her somekind of a more realistic look,not sure if i achieved.

Having blue only on the legs and mask gives me a shorts vibe.

1 Like

The torso build in this looks really solid, is that a nexo Knights armour piece I see @Ghosty ? Your more brave than me modifying parts, but the look it achieves is worth it.
@Xevins Looks like a protector of water is ready with some board shorts, just needs a surfboard😛

2 Likes

Nope. It’s from IFB.

2 Likes

Cutting peices! How could you!?
In all seriousness I quite like this moc, simple but really nice.

1 Like

Killed the beast and got an upgrade? :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks good for the most part, I just think the shoulders could use plates or something

1 Like

Yeah, you achieved.

1 Like

Needs more blue and general armor, at least on the arms, but that torso build is amazing, even with the (sadly) modified piston add on!

1 Like

I like the cut piece on the waist, but the cut piston piece looks really weird to me.

1 Like

i think i like the minimalistic color thing, but only because it’s a small set. if it were bigger i don’t think i’d go for it. seems like a solid little build!

1 Like

sees cut pieces HERESY! /s
It’s actually pretty good.

1 Like

@Meltington
@thefallenfell
@Cyclopian
@PakariNation99
@Poaki
@NoCashValue
@MakutaAhkmou

Thanks!

2 Likes

I was expecting Nutella…

4 Likes

This is Fantastic. I really like how you used of the IFB Armor Piece. :smile:

1 Like

The What? Where?

The part usage here is fantastic. I can even excuse the modified part. She certainly does look realistic, but a little more armoring would help in the arms. Great work as always.

1 Like

The Invasion from Below Minifig Armor Piece that helps make up the MOC’s hip.

1 Like

Oh.
That explains that.
Call me EvilLobsterChump…