Neutral Guy

It’s been a while since I’ve posted a MOC, so here’s a small one. I made Neutral Guy for a project that I may start work on soon. There’s really no story (yet), but the twist is that Neutral Guy is a misnomer. Neutral Guy is a she.

I tried to copy the Good Guy feel, being a poorly built, small “set”. I wanted to limit myself on pieces, so she is built from only 20.

I suppose I should also admit that these aren’t my pieces I used to build, the oldest Bionicle piece I have is a single Rahkshi head that was given to me, but the second oldest is Ehlek.

49 Likes

Please tell me this isn’t an actual set.

No, it’s greatly inspired by Good/Bad Guy sets, though.

2 Likes

I want it

3 Likes

We need Not Half Bad Guy next.

8 Likes

Definitely looks like a good guy with a poor build, but the mask takes up half of his size. Maybe a smaller mask could work better?

1 Like

Good to have MOCs from you back!

1 Like

The problem is, the way she is built requires a bit of a big mask. There is a way I can place it higher, but I feel that leaves the pin alone to support the mask and will look really weird. I guess at the end of the day, it’s her flaws that give her character, like all of the Good Guys.

Also, I don’t really have any other masks to experiment with

2 Likes

Good guy and Bad guy don’t even have masks.

Gold good guy had mask

1 Like

Gold Good Guy, Quick red and white Good Guy, Good Guy ‘08 and ‘07, and Bad Guy ‘08 all had masks.

a pretty good design for a polybag figure, plus I feel like this is necessary

3 Likes

This actually looks like a polybag set that Lego would release. Honestly really nicely done.

1 Like

@Whaddon @CarumSarene

Thanks! It took me a while to get Neutral Guy to that point, much longer than it should have.

1 Like

Very neutral I like it

1 Like