New Badge Ideas

For the site on the TTV Message Boards, I have a proposal. New badges for the following:

• Traditional Art Contest,
  • Digital Art Contest
  • Bionicle/Ninjago/Other-Lego-Product Mocs contest
  • Participated in one of the DeviantArt Tutorials How-to-Draw challenge
  • Got Greg to Ask a wonderful Question (Obtained when Greg Acknowledged this question)
  • Got a Wonderful question (Obtained when you get 50 or more likes or upvotes on a great question topic to the TTV cast)
  • Fanboy (Obtained when one posts a fanart as a tribute to the TTV cast)
  • A-Live and Streamsurfed (Obtained when you participated in a livestream either by youTube or by Twitch)

Those are the proposed badge ideas so far. What do you think? Let me know what I could do to improve this idea.

4 Likes

If you kidnapped Eljay and Meso and used Pavlovian training methods -and maybe some light waterboarding to bend them to your will, then I’m sure they’d wholeheartedly approve.

8 Likes

Couple thoughts

• I’m not sure if the badges for contests are for hosting them, winning them, or participating in them
  • DeviantArt tutorials?
  • Greg doesn’t typically ask the questions.
  • YouTube/Twitch participation would be hard tot rack by the site unless accounts happen to be synced

As well, making badges to reward people for making fanart would come off as inflating one’s ego a bit.

7 Likes

At least I tried. I mean my badge ideas could help improve the message boards, and thensome.

5 Likes

Did you try waterboarding them with tabasco sauce instead of water?

6 Likes

dude, that’s called tabascoboarding :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

I don’t call it that because, for me, tabasco is about as spicy as water.

4 Likes

I think this would be at the discretion of the cast members.

1 Like

You’re either super advanced white or latino.

2 Likes

I pretty sure that they read this, and I didn’t know if they are agree you in new badges.

1 Like