New BIONICLE Commercial Plays Before TTV Videos

It’s so cool how whenever I watch a TTV video, the ad before it is always the new commercial for the summer sets. :smiley:

Has this been happening to anybody else? Something similar happens to me when I watch a Screen Junkies video; the commercial before those is for the hotdog pizza from Pizza Hut, except with voiceover by Jon Bailey (AKA The Epic Voice Guy).

7 Likes

That has happened to me before. Where the ad will actually relate to the video lol.

2 Likes

I’ve actually had both circumstances you’ve mentioned happen to me. It probably has to do with Google’s ad algorithms. Because you watch a video on a subject, you probably like it, so you’d probably be interested in a product related to that subject.

3 Likes

I’ve seen the add before, but not with a TTV video. One time I was watching a TTV video and the youtube survey came up, “Which toy line have you seen advertising for?” Bonkle of course…

3 Likes

I’ve been having the ads for the summer sets too before their videos :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s dynamite!

-Mesonak

6 Likes

No Meso it’s amazin’ raisin!

2 Likes

@TakanuvaMasterOfTime @KingQuints Cool!

@Gresh113 Yeah, it’s probably the only algorithm on YouTube that works correctly (I’m looking at you, subscription feed).

@helryx Huh. The surveys that show up for me are always about stuff I’ve never heard of.

@Mesonak I know, right?

@TakanuvaMasterOfTime LOL

3 Likes

Same here. I’ve gotten the bionicle one twice though. I guess once for each wave…

3 Likes

I had that happen too. It was quite enjoyable.

1 Like

I never get ads related to the video.

I only get generic ads like State Farm and stuff. Boring.

3 Likes

I always get ads on every video about “Type 2 Diabetes” and I don’t watch any videos related to that AT ALL.

1 Like

That happened to me once. I was watching some non-BIONICLE videos and the ads were for either Lip Sync Battle or Straight Outta Compton. The videos had nothing to do with either. :confused:

Forgot I had this pic in the first place.

3 Likes

I actually have noticed I get the ad mostly while watching BCC. It dosn’t happen as much with TTV videos.

2 Likes