New Blog

The blog is FINALLY up. I will be transferring over the chapters of the Legacy story there in the coming week and then start adding new chapters. The URL is farshtey-legacy.com

32 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you’ve written. The prologue is amazing!

7 Likes

Very exciting news! I will watch your blog closely for new updates :+1:

3 Likes

Looking forward to reading this again! Thanks for keeping is updated!

2 Likes

Hooray! I can’t wait to see the next chapter!

2 Likes

This is some pretty cool news.

3 Likes

happy to see this coming along now

3 Likes

yay, great to see this again!

4 Likes

Okay, the existing material has all been migrated over. I will post here when Chapter Four goes up (working on it now).

12 Likes

New chapter up today (yes, finally)!

12 Likes

:tada::tada: I’ll just cruise right over there now

4 Likes

Oho this one is quite interesting. Very nice flashback chapter.

4 Likes

Ohhh, just read it now, nice to get an idea of the event that tore the team apart. I am curious what the giant enemy was and what he wanted…but maybe it wasn’t important, only their decision to fight him and the damage matters to the populace and to us the audience.

Was a little confused by this sentence though, maybe a typo? “Win or lose, it was going to be the endo everything.” Maybe “end to?” Edit: or “end of” now that I think about it.

I’m also glad to know now that the heroes are beings of flesh and blood, so more traditional “mutant” type organics beings as opposed to biomechanical, I may even draw some fanart when I have the time, just had an idea for the flyer in that first chapter.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Greg!!! Very interesting. It definitely stands out how you’re now free to portray blood and viscera in a way that wasn’t allowed by or tonally in line with Bionicle and Lego. And it’s also really effective for raising the stakes to show how the protagonists are far from invulnerable, the battles they go through can have permanent impacts.

5 Likes

I hope you won’t consider me a necromancer for this, but I adore the characters and setting you’ve written so far, and am really looking forward to potentially seeing this blossom into a series I can pick up in a bookstore.

4 Likes