New Constraction Ideas?

So first post here. Wooooo.

With Bionicle coming back alongside the Constraction figures for Star Wars, I began to think about possible other ideas Lego could do for Constraction themes.

So here’s my idea.

Kaiju Rumble
Based off Giant Monster movies like Godzilla, Gamera, Pacific Rim and so on.

Story Line would be about a mysterious Kaiju arriving on Earth and causing a chain reaction of several other Kaijus to appear from all corners. And pretty much kinda goes all Godzilla Final Wars or Destroy All Monsters.

For sets the idea would somewhat harken back to the Barraki where the sets have wildly different bodies from one another and would include a variety of different Kaiju and Mecha.

So for example
Giant Dinosaurs (like Godzilla, Rodan, etc)
Bipedal humanoid mechs (in Pacific Rim variety or drawing from other Mechs like Mazinger, Eva, etc)
Sea monsters
Aliens
And of course your King Kong call back monster

3 Likes

I want to see dragon/insect type things.

1 Like

Maybe a something like a Queen Bee type monster whose function is to fire projectiles shaped like bees?

Too many bees, @Looch might not be too happy.

1 Like

I want to see armor shells that can connect to the back of the shells we have now. If that happened there would be no more completely exposed limbs.

4 Likes

I want to see a line of bipedal dinosaurs.

With feathers.

3 Likes

I actually think a line of constraction figures for Nexo Knights would be awesome! With what we’ve seen from the minifigs, CCBS knights and villains could have some awesome parts!

I actually believe that LEGO will do a Nexo Knights constraction line sometime soon…after all, they’ve already done something similar before (Knights’ Kingdom) so it’s not without precedent…

3 Likes

Oooh here’s another idea.

Something based on Universal Monsters
So like Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dracula, Wolfman, etc

1 Like

This needs to happen.

[quote=“White_Rainbow, post:4, topic:19142, full:true”]
Too many bees, @Looch might not be too happy.
[/quote]
Hope I don’t get flagged for this.

I have an Idea, Constraction Monster Hunter.

4 Likes

Do CCBS geometry sets count? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/design-a-constraction-theme/3477?u=dr_chronos

Already a topic.

6 Likes