New Custom Torso

Hello again Ttv Message boards! This is my second take on a custom torso, this one is much bulkier, has more Parts to connect shells to, and features a better head attachment place! In my opinion it turned out better that the first one, what do you guys think?

~Selfmoc V2.0 with the Custom Torso coming soon~

I hope to talk to you again later!
-Hadryr

( P.S. : The uploadthing did something weird to the second an third Picture, not sure how to fix this )

14 Likes

It seems a little too technic based and blocky to work as a real torso, any pictures of MOCs using the torso?

Coming in about 2-5 hours; i’m going to the doc soob because i’m still sick, since a week already, will post the picture of the moc when i return

It’s a very interesting design

Its an interesting design, I’d love to see it in use but is it bending in the 3 picture or is it just me?

1 Like

could be the Connection to the 5 pin Long Piece, yet the upload did something weird to the third and second pic, could be anything

1 Like

This looks pretty neat!

That looks really sweet man! So many balljoints though…

2 Likes

The Balljoints are added for more places to attach Shells, to improve the look of the moc while looking at it sideways

2 Likes

Please translate this…

I know, I’m just saying it’s using a lot of what is normally a highly coveted-part.