New Elemental Masters or new races

I know that Ninjago has been going around for more than 10 years. The lore of the Ninjago storyline has gotten big due to the fact that there was a fact that there were 16 realms. There were races such as humans, Oni, Skulkin, Serpentine with subspecies (Hypnobrai, Fangpyre, Constrictai, Venomari, Anacondrai and Ancient Hypnobrai which would become turned into Pyro Vipers), as well as a Stone Army, Nindroids, Ghosts, Djinns, Vermillion, Dragon Hunters, Nimbus, Yeti, Formlings, Ice Fishers, Digital Avatars (Whack-Rats, Red Visors, NPCs), Sky Folk of Shintaro Mountain, Munce, Geckles, Minos, Dire Bats, Keepers to Wojira, Merlopians, etc. I know that there were elemental masters of fire, ice, lightning, earth, energy, water, metal, light, speed, smoke, mind, gravity, nature, sound, poison, shadow, form, amber, wind and time. There was a scrapped element, such as Magnetism, crystal and sight. With the success going for Ninjago, shouldn’t there be a new Elemental master or a new race the Ninja have to confront?

There was an idea of a race of beings I had in mind. They resemble Unicorns, but in actuality they are Qilinians. This is a reference to the Eastern mythological races the Qilins.

There was also a race I had in mind which would cooperate well with the Serpentine, which are turtle like. Reason being as to why this turtle like race would be a good fit to cooperate with the serpentine is that this is a reference to the Four Symbols, one of them being Genbu, the Black Tortoise which as a Snake wrapped around it. If there are these turtle like races, I say there should be tiger-people as well as fire-bird people and more because this would complete the four symbols (Genbu, Suzaku, Seiryu, and Byakko)

As for the elemental masters, I had the idea of a new element which would be very interesting to see, which would be the element of Logic. I know what you are thinking of, why is Logic an element, well if you had read JoJolion from the Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure series, you would know how powerful Logic can be which can surpass even the power of time; Wonder of U is a stand that can use its powers to ignore all forms of logic, and if there is a elemental master who can nullify logic, there may be a chance this character could be overpowering.

Well those are my ideas for now. What do you think? Leave down some comments below.

3 Likes

Logic sounds like a great power. Nullifying it allows you to violate physics, and also ignore (likely temporarily) the limits of your physical body.

1 Like

You really think so?

2 Likes

The elemental master of dreams. Has the power to influence people’s dreams.

3 Likes

That could be. But what about the Elemental Master of Paper? They could create Paper doll talismans (Onmyoji) which would make the user formidable and use the power of the spirits to tap into his full potential.

2 Likes

The master of Null. He can nullify reality for a short period of time, trapping enemies in a pocket dimension that he controls…

2 Likes

That would be very strong and an interesting concept of Elemental Power. I like it @DuneToa

2 Likes