New LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Polybag Set Surfaces, Featuring Minifigure of Dareth!

A new LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu polbag set has surfaced onto the Internet!!! It consists of a minifigure of Dareth – that’s right, Dareth!!! – and a Nindroid minifigure!!! Here is the link to an image of this polybag set: New Ninjago polybag in TRU (UK) | Brickset.

8 Likes

Oh goodness.

I need to get this. I’ve been building up a display of all the main Ninjago characters, and this…this is just perfect

3 Likes

LEGO finally did it. LOL

2 Likes

O_O
The Poop ninja!

Sorry. That’s what my 5 year old brother calls him. It just kind of stuck.

the brown ninja
THE ONE WHO HURT HIMSELF
THE ONE WHO CONTROLS THE STONE ARMY
THE ONE WHO IS THE MASTER OF HOT AIR
#DARETH IS LOVE

You forgot THE ONE WHO IS THE MASTER OF HOT AIR

fixed it

I MUST get this! Not only does it come with a Nindroid, which will be useful in a Ninjago MOC I’m making, but DARETH! Ermagerd, it’s been 2 years! Why did LEGO wait so long? I mean, I have to get this! On my DeviantArt, I basically pretend to be Dareth! My only problem is that they put him in a polybag, and those usually just stick around for about a month, so that means he’ll be kinda rare. What I think they should have done is make the polybag, but also put Dareth in a larger set, like how they put P.I.X.A.L. in the Ninjacopter.

2 Likes

I went in to my local TRU, looking for BIONICLE 2015, and wadayaknow, there was Dareth vs. Nindroid!

IT IS SO GREAT.

2 Likes

I know, dude. I have it too.

1 Like