New Mask Ideas! (post your art here)

the proto-ruins
the metru matoran
the mata matoran

there’s three.

1 Like

could you post some pictures that I could work off from?

I also have to section of portions of the mask for the various cultures and people.

voya nui used interlocking hexagons instead of circles, but I can’t find a good picture

as for the proto-ruins, it’s just G2’s language.

2 Likes

The Kanohi Manarta, the Mask of Imprisonment

In its great form, this mask gives the user the ability to create a prison suited to contain the being the mask is used on (think Avak’s power)

In its powerless and Noble versions though, the mask’s inside is lined with spikes, which puts the Turaga or Matoran in constant pain.

The mask was designed by Karzahnni as a form of torture

7 Likes

Also the mask of an arrow to the knee

1 Like

I hope it’s okay that I don’t have any art. I am a horrible artist. I did come up with a lot of different concepts for masks though.

Magnus: Mask of Empowerment. This allows the user to increase the power of something he focuses on. When a great magnus empowers another great kanohi, it will unlock a secondary ability. the secondary ability of a magnus is Illume, or the power to banish shadow. For a magnus it is rather weak, nothing compared to an Avohkii.

Hal: Mask of Healing. Basically just added the name of kanohi, and secondary power. The secondary power gives the user the ability to call back a beings consciousness into their body.

Skelnar: Mask of Gateways. This mask can connect two points in space in which the user has been. This only works within a single dimension. (You could call this a weakened Olmek.) Nobel can only connect two points where the dimensional fabric is weakened. It’s secondary ability is stopping the flow of energy in a small area.

Remnell: Mask of Solidification. This mask allows the user to solidify their aura, or life energy. it becomes very useful to a being that can control it’s aura. The being must be in contact with the solidified aura, otherwise it cannot unsolidify it. It’s secondary ability gives the user the ability to manipulate the life energy around another living creature.

Resendel: Mask of dreams. This mask allows the user to put any living thing it touches to sleep. it’s secondary ability is moving it’s user and anything the user touches into the realm of dreams. This often leads to the user being stranded there, without a Magnus to allow him to come back

-Emerald

This is the Tootarino…

4 Likes

It also causes the wearer to slowly starve to death.

shush. that’s not true anymore.

Well, I finally decided to make a few masks, so here we go:
P.S. I’m using MS Paint because its the bestest program around the town. :sunglasses: I’m really using it because my printer is jammed. :frowning:

2 Likes

we already know what those masks look like

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4l0S5KnhJV4/VDSQ74Z4RKI/AAAAAAAAAjc/kRaYS5YmRV4/w960-h540-no/Toa%2BHagah%2B2.png

1 Like

I don’t think those are official masks, but what do I know.

1 Like

They’re not official but from what information we do know about the masks that is what they do look like (excluding the Pehkui)

Well if we technically have a description, this still persist:

Okay, fair enough.

I was just pointing it out.

Sounds like a Nobel olmak

1 Like

Sounds like a noble olmak to me too buddy i also got concept art for the mask of creation which i will post tommorow

The Mask of Hope (part MOL,Part MOLi, & Part Lion)

Here are some masks that I doodled up during school (mostly math.).

These include a G2 Avoki and Kraahkan, along with a Kau Kau- Kopaka msk hybrid.

This is an Artakhan version of the Great Matatu, it’s the mask my self MOC Stoax wears in my story. I drew this around August of this year, I believe, on the computer.

1 Like