New to TTV, so I thought I'd share my MOC, Ryujin

Here is it.
Sorry if I’m formatting it horribly wrong. Reddit is about the only forum-y site I go on.

7 Likes

Cool Moc! One question: Why is one eye red and the other blue. (Really wanted to make a joke about seeing in 3d)

1 Like

Originally, I only had one of each, but after a while, I got used to it, so I never felt like changing it.

1 Like

Nice. You pulled off the tall and thin look without making him seem skeletal.

4 Likes

It looks great, I like the tail and the color scheme.

1 Like

Tall, black, interesting head and tail. Very epic

1 Like

Very nice job! I like how it’s very tall and skinny, yet pulls the look off instead of looking incomplete. Just excellent work!

1 Like

What i see canot be unseen… well he looks like one of @Ekorak 's species… idk what is their name… bdw its preety cool moc (and yeah, those two differentcoloured eyes looks good, tho it feels like your moc is good 'n evil at the same time… or simply genetics fail xP) phwe… that was a loong thing

1 Like

@Chro
Thanks! I’ve slowly been working on this guy since around 2010. Not that I dislike skeletons, but keeping him from looking skeletal was one of my goals.

@ColdGoldLazarus
Thanks!

Double post - fixed by Scarilian
(Only double posts allowed in creative content are update posts)

Hey @Ginko, since you’re new to the Boards I’ll just take a sec to explain the deal with double posts… if you’ve just commented and you have something to add, edit your previous post (click the pencil icon) to add it in, rather than making multiple consecutive posts. Double posting makes more work for the mods (and they can handle it, but I wouldn’t give 'em an unnecessary burden :stuck_out_tongue: ). As Scar noted above, the exception would be if you were posting a new version of Ryujin in the same thread, for example.

2 Likes

Pretty sweet MOC! My biggest gripe would be the random white chestplate, although in all fairness it only came in what, one set? Wasn’t even a good set either (I’m lucky to have gotten one in an eBay haul).

Which one? Rai is a Draon, but Ekorak is a Predorai :3

1 Like

Ekoraks species! But with 2 backhorns also @Ekorak, idk how witch doctor was bad set

1 Like

Dude, Witch Doctor was an awesome set.

2 Likes

So @Chro, do I just put two replies in one comment(Like what I’m about to do)?

Thanks @Ekorak! I personally like the white chestplate where it is because I don’t want the entire body to be just black, and it sorta helps the contrast, IMO.

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct. :slight_smile:

1 Like