New York Toy Fair image repository

if u can provide picture would be great but thanks anyway

@Toa_Matoro

Unpinned the topic as despite Toy Fair still continuing till the 17th, most the Lego stuff is over.

11 Likes

Yeah, lego Constraction-sized lightsabers! Now I can finish my Toa of Plasma Moc.

4 Likes

Look at the second-to-last picture in the list. Gives you an idea of what goes into it.

Yeah I’m not sure about the Star Wars stuff. Luke is Galidor all over again but Vader actually looks pretty good.

4 Likes

i would of never thought that star wars would be a constraction set, same reation to ben 10

1 Like

I want a Vader… or 3 pls.

3 Likes

My body is SO ready for this year!

@CausticKrana Because, who doesn’t want more of those Hero-cuffs? Duh! XD (Obvious sarcasm is obvious)

2 Likes

So much Lego not enough widgets

4 Likes

I quite concur. It’s kind of sad though, with all the good stuff coming out this year, I have very little interest in the 2nd wave of Bionicle. Oh well. The thing I look forward to the most are the Mixels. They look SO good.

2 Likes

I definitely want my hands on the Vader. Both for the look of the set and also the parts that they used. I’m also really hyped about new movies coming out this year. Specifically, Ratchet and Clank. I have been a fan of that franchise since the very first game.

Same! Really love that series

1 Like

High-five, bro! :smiley:

High five!

I dunno about you guys, but Luke still looks good to me. Possibly because I liked Galidor, possibly not.
Otherwise, It’s nice to see Mark Hamill in true LEGO form. Originally, I figured someone should put his head on the Preston Stormer set, as I thought Mark voiced Stormer.
Now, I can’t wait for someone to make a Von Nebula with the head.
Dat Vader doe.

5 Likes

Honestly, I would enjoy Luke more if his chest plate were shaped different. The way it looks makes it look like his torso is a barrel. I do dig the cuffs in silver and the new head mold he comes with though.

But let’s face it, everyone wants Vader, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I honestly don’t mind the silver cuffs either. Mostly because I haven’t gotten any HF set with those included with them. I haven’t collected any HF sets after 2.0. Just lost my interest and I didn’t have the money at the time either.

Well, I just like them because they’ll look better with silver chains, which I’m pretty sure a lot of people own more of in the first place. So the possibilities are even greater, just due to the color change. I’m quite interested to see what people do with them now that they’ll be in silver actually. It’ll be interesting.

I own more silver chains, only because I bought more from BrickLink as hair for my female MOCs. (Inspired by BioRockDude)

They also appeared in larger quantities in a few G1 Bionicle sets as well though.