Nidikhi the emerald rogue(Duckbricks fanon contest entry)

With the announcement of the fanon contest for nidikhi I Began thinking of how to make a nidikhi for both Movie and set fans and thankfully with inspiration from Mobile suit gundam Iron Blooded orphans with the barbatos I got the answer

the Primary focus design with Nidikhi is to look both familiar but also different to how he his fellow teamates in the toa mangai. His air scythe is uses a rhoutka launcher similar to the one used on the takanuva moc i made a while back in toa nuva revamps + takanuva.

of corse the images so far with nidikhi have been him in pure green with no silver so i called this state unarmored and made the build to be able to equip an optional armor set as a personal headcanon. I do not believe nidikhi had silver armor at the start but instead got it as extra protection when he changed factions

this armored look is my best interpataiton of how he would’ve looked before mutation along with making sure it doesn’t effect poses
the only main concern is the shoulders yes these will have to be painted tho for those not willing to i do suggest nuva shoulders as an alternative.

The scale of this moc is within metru scale but slightly taller by using a base metru build for scale.
if you have any questions regarding the build feel free to ask and I will answer when possible
mask made by khingk

other parts not included in studio at current time can be found here
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jpJAfjVRxTKDGVed6fENo8PEgjUn-Bvg
instructions for nidikhi+armor set

studio Model: nidikhi fanon.io - Google Drive

13 Likes

ah cool
i love the scyther and build looks good, tho the armoured up version look alot more stiff and akward for this character, still good tho and i like the torso!

4 Likes

The armor may look like that but I made sure to avoid any movement restrictions on it while building him so despite looking stiff he is still free to move around as he would unarmored
and thanks the torso was fun to build

4 Likes